Unlike everyother cheap what is your favorite FF topic, I want this one to be Intelligent.

I want you to tell your Favorite FF on several levels, and why.

Which FF had your Favorite Music?

Which FF had your Favorite Characters Overall?

Which FF had your Favorite Character, and who is it?

Which FF had your Favorite Battle System?

Which FF had your Favorite Villain, and who is it?

Which FF had your Favorite Storyline?

Which FF had your Favorite Ending?

Now since I will this to be an intellectual discussion any post that's reason is two sentences or shorter will be deleted.

My Favorite Music was from Final Fantasy VII. I use alot of it in my magic act. Aerith's theme is inspirational, I honestly want it played at my funeral. Not to mention One-Winged Angel's beautiful merging of lyrics, on top of an extremly well written song.

I believe my favorite FF cast was FFX's. It was an interesting mix of characters, though similar to other FF's, I think it worked better. The opposition between extremes in Rikku and Kimari, and Auron and Tidus in points. I found it really hieghtened the story line and made the characters believable.

My favorite character from all FFs would probably be Aerith. She was a Martyr, a beautiful pillar of strength for a dieing world. Her selflessness and grace that carried her to her sacrifice. I think without her the wonder of FFVII would have fallen apart.

My favorite battle system was without a doubt FFV. It allowed alot of freedom and customization, while still keeping enough restrictions to make it challenging. The jobs added a lot to it, the idea of training with powers granted by crystals intrigued me. Also it had Jikuu Mages, which made it kick ass anyways.

Another vote for FFVII for favorite villain. Sephiroth, calm, cool, collected, calamity, chaos, and more C's. He has a believable character, with enough background to understand him, and know where he comes from, yet lacking enough to keep him a mystery. His outfit is allow very cool. His appearence with those bright green eyes was almost misleading. His idea to destroy the world is also one of my favorites.

FFVII is neck and neck with FFX for story line, and it is FFVII by a nose! FFVII had a storyline the I think brilliently weaved together the lives and concerns of the entire party. Each going towards the same goal, with a slightly different reason. The fact that you can play it again, and catch subtleties you missed before. The story was compelling and heart breaking at points. When Aerith died, part of my heart went with her. The foe changing slightly, and his reasoning shifting, yet never to the point of being absurb. It handles plot twists with an ease and grace most FF's lack.

The final vote is tossed to FFX. The ending movie was moving, I was never so touched by an ending. The sight of Auron wisping away as Pyreflies, his promises fulfilled. The Fayth, awakening, dieing, getting a true chance to rest. The world, finally safe, an occasion for rejoicing. Yet the party is sad as Tidus begins to fade. Even when he can no longer touch others, he still mimes hugging Yuna, just as a final Time, a wish to show her he cared. Then the inspiring speech by Yuna about memories, and carrying them with it, a speech that transends the Video Game world, and is something I could easily see a motavational speaker saying.